Subject: New hard drive required for iRiver iHP-120 please?

New hard drive required for iRiver iHP-120 please?

From: Michael Jones <mccartrey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:11:52 +0000

Can anyone suggest a cost effective source for a new hard drive for an
iRiver iHP-120?

I've tried everything including a Windows full format but i'm still getting
CRC errors when transferring files.

Is there anything else I can try or do I have to get a new drive.

If so, where is the best place to get one (cheapest) from the UK?

How big a hard drive can the unit take (currently 20Gb)

Is it possible to get a 2nd hand one cheaper?

many regards,

Mike Jones