Subject: Is there already some info for blind user for the h300 on the wiki?

Is there already some info for blind user for the h300 on the wiki?

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 04:31:37 +0100

Hello,

Are there already some info on the wiki page about the h300 for blind users?
The work that have been done for Archos Jukeboxes in this regard was quite good.
I hope someone can take the time to describe the Iriver , I've go mine but I'm a bit confused about the buttonc locations and connectors .

I think a good page on the wiki will avoid most questions about this here.