Subject: Re: Iriver : a rumor and a question

Re: Iriver : a rumor and a question

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:02:19 -0000 (GMT)

Daniel Stenberg said:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Arnaud wrote:
>
>> First of all, I read on several web sites that Iriver were in the
>> process of closing their european office located in Germany. Some say
>> that they no longer plan to sell in Europe at all, only in america
>> and asia.
>
> Since they stopped making the models we like, I don't think it matters
> much to any Rockbox user.

Well since the units are still available new, then it IS a concern. I have
just bought an H340 (my FMR is getting a bit flaky - my own fault for
mistreating it!) and the host usb doesn't work (see my recent post on
here). I am currently trying to get a response out of iriver support about
returning it.
--
Mike Holden