Subject: Recording on the Iriver H 300

Recording on the Iriver H 300

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:49:15 +0400

Hi All

Firstly is recording now an option on the 300 series? And if it is how does
one go about it I have gone into the recording screen from the options and
hear what is going on in the headset but cant figure out how to start a
recording.

Cheers

Hamish

Email or MSN : hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com

Skype : mishu70