Subject: Re: Playback While Charging?

Re: Playback While Charging?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 04:42:48 +0100

On 1/29/06, Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Glad you answered the question, rather than some sarcastic reply like
> another member posted. :P

It certainly was not meant sarcastic, nor a real rant.
How many posters do you count on this list that have the same
maildomain than this list ?

In my opinion, the count of stupid/lazy questions that can be answered
in the faq or the wiki has risen bald the last weeks.
I never mind to help somebody out, but if it takes longer for me
answer the question than for the poster to try it out, I'm feeling
kind of useless.

lImbus