Subject: RE: iPod Nano WPS

RE: iPod Nano WPS

From: Stephen Guerra <stephen_at_independentliving.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 05:27:43 -0500

How big is the nanow memory

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On
Behalf Of Holden Bonwit
Sent: February 01, 2006 12:49 AM
To: Rockbox iriver
Subject: iPod Nano WPS

Hello all,

 Fantastic work on getting the nano up to speed so fast, most excellent
work. Hope someone passes the word to the dev. group for all this from us
just poaching all their hard work on our players. Know that their ears
should be ringing, as some of us are spreading the good word regarding
Rockbox to coworkers, etc. (company gave everyone nanos for the holidays!).

 I'm curious about the WPS. Obviously I'll figure out the different aspect
ratio of the screen on the Nano vs. the H140 that I am used to, thats easy.
What I'm not so clear about is how to use colors. I could use color BMPs
for the background, etc., but what about the text? Any way to change that
color? Haven't seen anything like it in the H300 series wps' or anything.

 Thanks,

 -Holden

Holden Bonwit__cell:(574)276-2681__email:hbonwit_at_alumni.nd.edu__address:2105
Bromfield St., Simi Valley, CA 93065