Subject: RE: Question about CD-Quality and MP3

RE: Question about CD-Quality and MP3

From: Kaiet Estrada Gamarra <kaiet.estrada.gamarra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:38:20 +0100

With Mp3 I used variable bitrate betwen 32k and 320k, with lame encoder
(they say it is the best).

The better cuality, the few size possible. I think it possible CPU will
work more.

Don't use mp3pro.

>First, professionally produced audio CD's are always sampled at 48KHZ,
>>whereas most MP3's and minidisks tend to be sampled at 44KHZ
        False. I read the cd-s works in 44khz, and not in 48khz that is
says in these list. See in wikipedia. Dvd work in 48Khz. If you take the
music using a dvd (like concert, silent film...), you can work with
48kHz

FHarlock

Al final del camino de la vida
Volveras la vista atras
Y siempre sabras que tu juventud fue en la Arcadia