Subject: Recording screen on the iriver h320

Recording screen on the iriver h320

From: David Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:57:50 -0600

Hi,
I'm using the recording screen on my iriver to monitor my recordings. I'm wondering if there is a way to keep the microphone running without actually recording with the iriver. I'm actually using the microphone on the iriver to record on to another device. When I enter on the recording screen, I can hear the microphone through my headset, but it doesn't stay on all that long unless I press record.
Also, when I record, I hear the disk drive spin up every so often. Does anyone have a microphone that they use with their irivers to minimize that sound?
Dave