Subject: Re: Renaming files ?

Re: Renaming files ?

From: David Pedersen <>
Date: 2006-02-08

Sorry, I actually raised a serious question. It may be that there is a space
in the virtual keyboard, but neither I, nor my speech synth has been able to
find it. And so I wondered if there even is a certain key combination so as
to make a space.

Don't you think, that a serious question, calls for a serious answer; and
not rude comments about other people's likes and dislikes when comes to
music. BTW, Celine Dion, was more an example.

Why don't we try to keep this list a nice community, where even stupid
questions are allowed?