Subject: OT: Recording device

OT: Recording device

From: <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:10:59 +0100

Hi guys,

I know that this is maybe off topic but I ask anyway.

I need a recording device which is good in price and with
following recording properties. Maybe a iriver with
rockbox would be good for that.

- Recording with 128 kbps 44100 hz stereo in mp3 or wav or
a higher quality.
- maybe without a hard drive cause of the hard drive
noise. but i think i will use a external mic so its better
with the recording.
- more than 1 gb recording space.
I need it for portable recordings with good results.

Which types of irivers are around which work well with
rockbox?

and what's their price.

Thanks,
Simon