Subject: Re: OT: Recording device

Re: OT: Recording device

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:44:12 +0100

Archoses can do this fine. If you don't want the hard drive noise, you can get
an Ondio, one of them has recording (look at the DeviceChart on rockbox.org).
Or you externalise your microphone (solder it out, attach it via a rewired
connector) like I did.
Archoses can record up to around 160kbit VBR.

Ronald