Subject: Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:21:52 +0100

On 2/10/06, Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/CS_Main/RockBox/Win32_DevKit/RockBox-DevKit_v314.exe
> >
> >we consider the DevKit to be deprecated
>
> Who is/are "we"?
>
> In what way is the DevKit outdated?
>
> If there are any updates to the code which require updates to the
> DevKit, just let me know. :)

My first try failed on building (configuring for one) one of these sdl sims:
--Selected sdl simulator
--configure didn't find sdl-config, which indicates that you
--don't have SDL (properly) installed. Please correct and
--re-run configure!

So I suppose either sdl is missing in the DevKit or sdl is not avaible
for cygwin.

regards, lImbus

/me (laptop chicken) likes the size and ease of the DevKit