Subject: Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:02:55 +0100

What must we "DevKitterz" do to make te SDL-Sim will compile under win32?

it is just sufficing to grab just the dll

http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.9-win32.zip

and put it somewhere in the DevKit tree or do we need all sources from
http://www.libsdl.org/release/

The big advantage of the SDL-sims is that they are not mutely like the "normal" sims. So we can have a virtual jukebox on our desk for testing wps and database *and* have sound.

Joerch