Subject: WPS menu

WPS menu

From: Nigel Gardner <nigelcgardner_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:43:05 +0000

I installed yesterday's daily build and now when I select the sound setting
in the WPS menu the only option voiced is volume, when I move up and down
nothing else is spoken and when I select voice the level is not spoken. I
have downloaded the new voice file supplied by Arnaud last week. Is this a
known bug.

I installed a new version because Rockbox crashed a couple of days ago, the
screen just said Rockbox loading and the disck spun constantly, even the
reset wouldn't work. When I got the daily built installed I had lost quite
alot of music files. The folder name would be there, the album name and the
first track would still be there, all the other tracks were deleted. This
happened to around 20 albums. Anyone seen this happening before?

Nigel