Subject: Re: Ipod 4g and speech

Re: Ipod 4g and speech

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:08:45 +0000

I'm under the impression that the content will have to be converted
into something sensible, like OGG or MP3 before you'll be able to play
it, as Audible content is DRM-laden. I have heard a product called
Goldwave mentioned as being able to do this to a point, but as this is
something that doesn't particularly interest me, I haven't messed with
it myself.

Joe