Subject: Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

From: <aype_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:41:26 +0100

Hi,

I have a question. I've just got an Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 it's brand
new. So because I've got already an Archos Jukebox Recorder V1, but I
bought it already used, I am thinkink of selling the new Recorder V2, but I
can't decide. I am not sure about it.
So my question is: Do you think a Jukebox Recorder V2 is a good Player? Is
it better than the Jukebox Recorder 1? I might keep it, if it is really
better then the V1. I've read that the Recorder V2 is one of the latest
model of Archos Jukebox Recorders. What is the advantage of an Recorder V2?

Thanks for your help!

Ayiba