Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: (no subject) -->> updating old CVS 0406 version, help please!

Re: (no subject) -->> updating old CVS 0406 version, help please!

From: Matias Orchard <matias.orchard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:19:40 -0400

Hi there,

I hope anyone can help me here..... I have (what I think and looks
like) a flashed CVS 0406 Rockbox, and want to update it to what you
have today....... I've used the Windows installer, and 'Info' keeps
showing CVS 040624 version.

Can someone send me to the right place?? The documentation on how to
flash it is not well linked on the documentation section of the
website........

Any other tip would be gratly appreciated.

Regards,

MO