Subject: Re: Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

Re: Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

From: Mike Bartz <mob_at_bartzfamily.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:43:55 -0500

Hi Ayiba,

Despite what everyone else has written, I LOVE my V2 for the following reasons:

USB charging -- I hardly ever have to use the AC adapter to charge it;
I just leave it connected to my laptop USB at work and charge
throughout the day.

Smaller and lighter than the V1

Doesn't use that ridiculous non-standard USB A-to-A cable, but rather
uses the common mini-USB to USB A connector that you find with most
digital cameras.

Mine hasn't had any major problems, so I guess that I lucked out. Now
I'm just waiting for the 80/100gig laptop HD's to be cheaper because
20gig isn't cutting it anymore.

Mike

--
Mike Bartz