Subject: Re: Problem with downloading Ipod Nano files

Re: Problem with downloading Ipod Nano files

From: Holden Bonwit <hbonwit04_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:11:07 -0800 (PST)

Toby, I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties. I installed on my 2GB nano a week ago without problems, just using that same Wiki page you're using.

 The only thing that I can recommend trying is just checking the zero's vs. the letter "o"'s and that type of thing.

 Interestingly enough, while experimenting with WPSs for the iPod rockbox, I got some fatal error panic thing going on, and haven't been able to resolve that. Next time I have a chance I will install a newer port which may know how to deal with panics better.

 Good luck!

 -Holden