Subject: Re: Cuestions about Misticriver works

Re: Cuestions about Misticriver works

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:06:19 -0500

Kaiet Estrada Gamarra wrote:
> I would like know why that work isn't in the offial Rocbox, and if in
> the future, these will be integrated in Rocbox.

You can find the answer to all of your questions here:

http://www.misticriver.net/showthread.php?t=36013

Basically, the "optimized" build includes patches that are not in the
official builds. Usually this is because those patches (1) have not
been submitted by their authors to the patch tracker, (2) do not comply
with Rockbox coding guidelines, or (3) are specific to the iriver H300.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com