Subject: Re: Rockbox Weirdness

Re: Rockbox Weirdness

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:50:54 +1300

Two points:-

1 What version are you running now? Is it flashed? If so did you use
Rockbox.ucl or Rombox.ucl to flash?

2. The 10 -> 100 bookmarks limit change was done simply by changing a
#define and recompiling. I didn't change any code relating to the limit.
So I am concerned that something else is limiting your bookmarks to 2.
Another blind user has said that he also has this problem, so it may be
related to the use of voice files, in which case you may be no better
off with my version.

I'd like to check out my version with your voice file, etc.

So can you give me details of what you have set all your bookmark
options to? Also all your voice options and voice file used?

Ta