Subject: iPod 5g Requests as well as General Suggestions for All incarnations of Rockbox (Am learning C, will help when I have it down)

iPod 5g Requests as well as General Suggestions for All incarnations of Rockbox (Am learning C, will help when I have it down)

From: Spam spam <mattorama_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:53:59 -1200

Ok, for the 5g iPod I have a few requests:

Rockboy- Make fullscreen work, explanation of what keybindings work (what
does starta, startb, etc mean?)
Battery- Make battery meter work
Interface- Is there a way to colorize fonts, and is there a way to make the
ui itself look different (skinnable?), not just the playing screen?

General Suggestions for all incarnations of Rockbox:
NES Emulator...FCE Ultra is GPL...it would be neat for all rockbox users if
this was done
Doom - 'nuff said
Some sort of text input
Some sort of drawing program