Subject: Recent bookmarks list

Recent bookmarks list

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:27:46 +0400

Hi All

With the recent discussions concerning the recent bookmarks list I would
like to ask the following. I am using an H340 and I am blind and therefore
rely on the speech. I was wondering how other blind users make any sense of
the 10 items in the list in terms of what they relate to in terms of what
book folder or music folder the bookmark is for as I just get folder numbers
and times that I cant seem to make sense of.

Cheers

Hamis