Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: iPod 5g Requests as well as General Suggestions for All incarnations of Rockbox (Am learning C, will help when I have it down)

Re: iPod 5g Requests as well as General Suggestions for All incarnations of Rockbox (Am learning C, will help when I have it down)

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:33:39 +0100

On Sunday 19 February 2006 04:53, Spam spam <"Spam spam"
<mattorama_at_gmail.com>> wrote:
> Ok, for the 5g iPod I have a few requests:
>
> Rockboy- Make fullscreen work, explanation of what keybindings work (what
> does starta, startb, etc mean?)
> Battery- Make battery meter work
> Interface- Is there a way to colorize fonts, and is there a way to make the
> ui itself look different (skinnable?), not just the playing screen?

All of these will probably come, if someone thinks it's useful enough to spend
their time on.

> General Suggestions for all incarnations of Rockbox:
> NES Emulator...FCE Ultra is GPL...it would be neat for all rockbox users if
> this was done
> Doom - 'nuff said

http://www.rockbox.org/doom/ :-)
I still have the idea to do some sort of raycasting program though, can't be
that hard. When I have the time.

> Some sort of text input

You can rename files ^_o
Seriously, I don't think text input would be _that_ useful. Perhaps the
calendar plugin can be of some use.

> Some sort of drawing program

I started one, but became somewhat lazy. :-)
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=992487

Bye,
Ronald