Subject: Re: Question for working on Wiki for German people

Re: Question for working on Wiki for German people

From: Andreas Gnau <Rondom_at_rondom.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:48:11 +0100

Rainer Jost schrieb:
> Is there a chance, to give german persons a translation of the
> documentation in the Wiki. I woll help to do that.
I'm not sure in how far translating all the texts makes sense. I think
translating the most important texts is much better, because the English
version will always be the more recent one.
What about the documentation? I think translation the documentation
makes sense...

Maybe I can also help if I have time...