Subject: Re: random Iriver questions

Re: random Iriver questions

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:36:43 -0700

Hi Jessey! Congratulations dude! I will try to answer some of your
questions and let others deal with the ones I can't answer.
how do you check what the battery status is? if I go into battery, it says
the battery capacity but it doesn't say like 50 percent or anything...
*Go into the info/rockbox invo menu to chekc your power
how do you shuffle all the songs, or can you? I figured out how to shuffle
all the songs on an album, but what about all the songs on the player?
*I likely don't have all th the answers on this one but I know if you store
all your files in one dorectory and then hit shuffle that should work. I
think you can also create a play list then shuffle that too.
are there any builds of rockbox that are more stable than others? can anyone
recomend one that's the most stable or should I just keep using the march
3rd one?

There has been a couple of issues with the daily builds including Feb 28 and
beyond. For fun try an earlier build to see how you like it.
I think that's all for now...sorry for the 20 questions!!
peace and positivity:)
Jessi

Rock on...rocker

"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoyce and be glad in
it." -Psalm 118:24
count it all joy, no matter what!!