Subject: Re: Recording with external Mic

Re: Recording with external Mic

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:21:23 +1000

Hi Rainer,
When you enter the recording screen, you will hear your recording source
through headphones/line out. To start recording, press the record
button, which is the top right button, and wait a couple of seconds. To
stop recording, press stop, and to exit the recording screen, press stop
again.

Jamie

--
James Teh