Subject: RE: Hopefully not a dumb question...

RE: Hopefully not a dumb question...

From: Nick von Korff <nickvk_at_itouch.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:06:06 +1100

Thanks for the suggestion... I just tried it, but it didn't work. I turned
the option on, stopped my playlist, browsed to another album, played a few
tracks, then opened my playlist again and it started from track 1.
Is there any special way that I should open the playlist, or do I just
browse to it and hit the NAVI (Ok) button?
Cheers,
Nick v K.