Subject: Bookmarking

Bookmarking

From: Gary O'Donoghue <gary.odonoghue_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 23:38:29 -0000

Hi all,

Forgive me but I can't seem to find this answer in the manual. I seem to
remember being able to set specific bookmarks for individual files. In other
words, when playing a particular file, and pressing and holding the navi key
key and then moving to bookmarks, list bookmarks, I could get a list of book
marks that only applied to that file, could someone let me know the settings
in the general bokmarking options to bring this about.

Thanks.

Gary O'Donoghue