Subject: Re: battery life on H300

Re: battery life on H300

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 10:15:00 -0700

ian douglas wrote:
> ... I got maybe 4.5 hours of battery life
> ... play time this time was maybe 2.5 hours.
> ... it won't last 3hrs on Rockbox.

The day I sent this message, I fully charged my rockbox, and it shut
itself off after only 37 minutes of play time. I started it up in
original firmware mode and selected the track where I left off, and it
shut off, so yeah the battery was dead. Or so I thought ... I let it sit
for about 5 minutes, then booted back into the original firmware, and it
had a FULL battery indicator.

Any ideas on what's causing this? I can't really be fiddling with my mp3
player when I'm trying to drive around Los Angeles - the drivers here
are bad enough.

-id