Subject: Re: Installing Rockbox with speech on an Iriver h340

Re: Installing Rockbox with speech on an Iriver h340

From: Sandra <sandra914481_at_arcor.de>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:01:35 +0200

Hi Rainer and Dave,

Thanks for your help.

Searching the list archive again, I now found out about the differences
between the various firmware versions and managed to find and patch one
suitable to the h340.

Dave, many thanks for offering to guide me through the installation, it's
much appreciated. However, I'll not be installing the h340 myself, but am
only gathering all the necessary information and software for a friend who
is not very techy but needs to do this.

Thanks again to both of you

Sandra.

David Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote on Thursday, April 06, 2006
9:27 PM [GMT+2=CET]