Subject: Re: any advice for a probably dead HD in jbrv2?

Re: any advice for a probably dead HD in jbrv2?

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:22:56 -0400

The other thing you can do, which allows you to keep it cool while in
operation, is to grab a can of that nitro coolent. Strap a
thermometer to the drive, spray it and watch the temperature
fall. When it starts to rise too much once again, just hit it with
another squirt.
Finally, be careful not to let any skin or body parts come into
contact with the spray as it may severely burn you.

Cheers,
Andrew.