Subject: Re: Plugin Exit

Re: Plugin Exit

From: Adam <rotator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:25:46 -0500

There has been some effort already in defining standards for plugins.
You may want to look at the current proposal and add some of your own
ideas:

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/PluginUsability

Note that this is just a proposal and no changes have yet been made to
existing plugins in regards to it.