Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:10:41 +1000

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 03:34:32PM -0700, Grant Hardy wrote:
> People mention that in the later builds voice UI
> doesn't even work on the irivers. What is the problem with the voice UI.../
Voice UI does work on the later builds, though it did have some odd bugs
last time I checked. The major problems people have been having relate
to the fact that there have been some major changes to the language
files in early April which invalidate the voice files currently
available from the wiki page. There has also been some confusion as to
how to generate voice files now that the language file format has
changed, though I posted some information to the list about this a few
days ago.
I don't have any decent SAPI voices,
otherwise I'd generate new voice files and upload them to the wiki page.
Indeed, I'm not even sure if there are any voices we can use without
copyright issues now.

Jamie

--
James Teh