Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 22:53:13 -0700

I'd be interested to read that info about voice clip generation. I think we
should at least have some IBM Viavoice files or MS Sapi 5 voice files. I've
got some potential voices to use but have no idea how to generate the
script; I could figure it out if I had very specific info. But I could
easily generate voice clips for multiple languages if I only knew how to use
the script.