Subject: Re: voice UI bugs

Re: voice UI bugs

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:39:04 -0600

Hi Brandon you wrote:
You're more than welcome to refine my "voice sucks" bug on the
SoftwareCodecPlayback wiki page. I'm starting working on the voice UI
now, and will see what can be done with them all in the next 1.5wks.

Can you make that 1.256 weeks please?

(smile, wink)

Just to let you know that I really appreciate all efforts on maintain the
voice UI

Thanks for your help...rocker