Subject: RE: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

RE: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

From: Steve Nutt <steve_at_comproom.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:38:47 +0100

Hi Brandon,

Personally, I don't think it is necessary to play the voice at all when
audio is playing. For example, when you select a file, you already know
what the file is, so why would you want to hear it again when you press play
or select? I would like to have a way of pressing play and just getting
clean audio sans voice.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,