Subject: RE: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

RE: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

From: Rick Alfaro <rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:48:29 -0400

I think personally I would prefer having the music pause while accessing the
WPS menu, but I would also be ok with lowering the volume of the music so
that the voice was easily heard. Kind of the type of thing you hear disc
jockeys do when talking over any music they have playing. I think they call
it "ducking".

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro_at_comcast.net