Subject: RB on an iPod Shuffle?

RB on an iPod Shuffle?

From: Mark <discardedswimwear_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:08:19 +0100

OK, I know that porting Rockbox to a player that doesn't have a screen might
seem like a rather strange thing to want to do, but given the advantages of
RB over the installed software (gapless / fading / cross feed / etc.), is
anyone doing or planning a port to the iPod Shuffle?

Given the fact that there are only a few buttons on the Shuffle, I can see
how it might be difficult to navigate any sort of menu, but hey, there are
some clever folks out there...

Mark