Subject: bookmark weirdness

bookmark weirdness

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:17:47 +1000

Hi all,

Can anyone reproduce this? If so, I'll file it as a bug, but just want
to check first.

If you attempt to resume/play a bookmark while playback is occurring,
playback simply stops and the bookmark is not resumed. Pressing play
again to resume does resume from the accessed bookmark, however.
The best way to test this is to create a bookmark in a file and then
load that bookmark from the WPS context menu while the file is playing.
Instead of just jumping to the bookmarked position, playback stops. Note
that this still applies even if you are playing a different file from
the one in which you are loading a bookmark.
It is possible that an error message is being displayed, but I am
relying on the voice UI, so am not sure.
I have only tested this on ogg vorbis files; I assume it will happen for
mp3 and other formats as well, but haven't tested this.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net