Subject: Re: feedback on voice UI changes

Re: feedback on voice UI changes

From: Rainer Jost <rainer-jost_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:02:39 +0200

Hi Jamie,
now my next question about preparing a german voice-file. Is it possible to
mak my own voice working for that? That's the way I want go, because we will
not have problems with license and so on.
Firts, I must work on the wav-files and when following the steps in the
documentation that You told me. Is that right?
Rainer