Subject: ME AND MY NEW IPOD.

ME AND MY NEW IPOD.

From: Jenifer Gilley <jlgilley_at_wowway.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:52:51 -0400

HI ALL. I RECENTLY PURCHASED A IPOD VIDEO AND HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS. i am
new to the rock box sftware as well.

my questions follow.
1. how does one get used to the navigation?

2. how do u play individual files in a folder or do you have to play the
whole folder?

3. i have main folders then sub-folders in the main ones... how do i get
into my sub folders/

4. how do u turn on the book mark option to set bookmarks?

all in all i like my new ipod and i know it's going to take some getting
used to. i'm sure i'll learn tons from this list and i'm looking forward to
it.

thank you
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn