Subject: Re: feedback on voice UI changes

Re: feedback on voice UI changes

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:56:14 +1000

Hi Rainer,
You can use the automated MakeVoices.vbs script as described on the
VoiceBuilding wiki page. It will generate all of the voice clips for
you, but you do have to modify the script somewhat first as described on
that page. It can be a bit tricky, though, particularly to get SAPI 4
synthesisers going, and ViaVoice is a SAPI 4 synth.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net