Subject: voice strings for FM radio

voice strings for FM radio

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:27:17 +1000

Hi.
Would it be possible to add voice strings for LANG_FM_EDIT_PRESET and
LANG_FM_DELETE_PRESET to english.lang? I can provide a patch and submit it to the patch
tracker, but it seemed like a rather menial patch. :) I know the presets
list currently doesn't speak, but it is still possible to edit and
delete presets. The voice entries would just make it a bit easier to
ensure you are in the right menu.

The "mono mode" option also doesn't speak, though this one is a little
trickier to solve. The string for mono mode is generated on the fly,
rather than being a menu with yes and no choices. Is there any special
reason this couldn't be a yes/no menu like in the settings screen? (I
know the devs are busy atm and I could probably provide a patch for
this; just asking in case there is a good reason for it.)

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net