Subject: RE: Voice UI

RE: Voice UI

From: Barrett, Don <Don.Barrett_at_ed.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:04:12 -0400

Hi Brandon,

I loaded the 4/25 build and no voice, no music. My wife looked at the
screen after it booted and it just said "rockbox" and when she touched
the wheel, the screen got brighter but that's all that happened.

Also, The disk drive is continuously spinning; I can tell when putting
the unit up to my ear and I hear the whir of the motor; it is an Ipod
video 30-gig unit. I know if I go back to the 3/23 build, all will work
well, but I hate not using the latest build.

I welcome advice or I will be glad to back to older build.

Don

Thanks Brandon; will try the 4/25 build tonight when I get home. Sorry
I can't tell if music played or not because without the voice to
navigate with, I couldn't play any files.

Don Barrett