Subject: Re: ONE more update :-

Re: ONE more update :-

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:43:57 -0700

Rockbox is still very unstable though. It sometimes plays music correctly,
otherwise will freeze even when navigating folders/files. Voice UI barely
works at all and only messes up the player further. Has for enabling "talk
mp3 clip" for folders and files, that causes the player to instantly power
off..

Grant