Subject: X5 - ???

X5 - ???

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:50:03 -0400

I guess I have dropped out on something here. So, my question migh be
somehow awkward.

Lately, there has been some talk on this list of a product, called X5. What
is this? And could anyone, in few words, tell me the benefit/draw back of
this product compared to my good working Archoes JB v1? I am a blind user,
and really appriciate the zealous work of the rb team, and all the kind
assistance people on this list offers. But sooner or later, I guess my jb
will be outdated, so I want to be prepared...

Thanks,
David