Subject: Re: Speech Problems with Iriver 340

Re: Speech Problems with Iriver 340

From: Rainer Jost <rainer-jost_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:22:42 +0200

Hi,
first You must go to the "Aufnahme-Einstellungen". There You can change if You want to make Your recording with internal or external mic. You must plugin Your mic. And go to "Aufnahme Starten". When You can change the following parameters:
1. Volume
2. Gain
3. Gain left
4 Gain right
Step up and don with the navi. Go left and right to change the paramet.
Hope it helps.
Rainer