Subject: Re: SAPI4

Re: SAPI4

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:53:58 +1000

SAPI 4 and SAPI 5 are entirely different beasts. 1) You can't select a
SAPI 4 default voice, and 2) even if you could, a script that uses SAPI
5 would not be able to use it. Unfortunately, the script would need to
be modified; I don't think it supports SAPI 4 out of the box. I might
see what I can do about this when I am able, but no promises and it
might not be for some time.

Jamie

--
James Teh