Subject: Ipod video, just purchased, which build for voice?

Ipod video, just purchased, which build for voice?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:48:10 -0400

Hi, all.
        I just bought the Ipod video (I believe 5G), and followed the
instructions to patch the bootloader or, rather, to install the Rockbox
bootloader. That seems to have gone well. Looking over the archives, CVS
activity, and so on, I'm now confused on which build to install for voice.
I've heard that builds after April 22 don't work when you try to use
voice on them, but I've also seen a recommendation to install the April 25
build and a recommendation to stick with the March 21 build, the April 5
build, and so on. What are the Ipod owners among us using voice using for
stable voice-enabled rockboxing? Also, does anyone know where I can get a
decent physical description of the IPOD video with the buttons labelled?
There are buttons I can't seem to find on the machine which I should and
they're generally recessed, which is a pain in itself, so a good description
would be great, particularly one of the names for the buttons with their
locations.
        Thanks as always.
        Aman